Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sales!




I love the Thanksgiving holiday!   

I truly have so much to be thankful for: my salvation, family, church, friends, freedom...

 I'm also thankful for these great items that are on sale that I can share with you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vision Forum has several items on sale this week! 
  • Gifts for the family
  • Toys on sale for boys
  • Toys on sale for girls
Plus receive free shipping on order of $95+!  Use code 95SHIPSFREE while viewing your shopping cart! 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Kristy from Little Natural Cottage just released a new ebook, The Cottage Mama Plans Her Menu {homeschool edition}This book has easy, healthy recipes for busy, homeschooling mamas!


View all of Kristy's awesome ebooks below, and save 25% off your entire purchase by using  code THANKFUL25 at checkout!  Sale ends December 1st!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy from Stacy Makes Cents has just released a crockpot ebook!  I was privileged to review one of the recipes before its publication.  I love crockpot meals!  They are so easy!





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week

I have a few things I'm keeping my eye on.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lilla Rose Flexi Clips is offering a great Black Friday deal. Shop from the comfort of home! This is a wonderful time to grab Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check back here daily!  I'm on the hunt for more sales this week, and I'll be sharing them here!

{Due to the holiday week, Natural Living Link-Up will be canceled.  But be sure to be back next week to share your love of natural living! :)}  

Do you have a Black Friday sale you can share with us?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...